Power In Christ Ministries is THE MOST LOVING CHURCH IN TOWN.
Power In Christ Ministries, A GRACE Driven Church for a GRACE Needing WORLD!
Power In Christ Ministries exists to WIN people from all backgrounds to Christ, BOND them together as a family, help them GROW in their faith, and SERVE others with the gifts God has given us in order to GLORIFY God!
We believe a great commitment to the great commandment and the great commission will grow a great church.
Matthew 22:36-40, The great Commandment: “Jesus said, `Love the Lord your God with all your heart and soul and mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself. All the Law and Prophets hang on these two commandments.”
Then from the Great Commission we get these things: “Jesus said, `Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.”
- To be a place where the hurting, the depressed, the frustrated, the confused, can find love, acceptance, help, forgiveness, guidance and encouragement. We’re going to love this city to Christ!
- Sharing the good news of Jesus Christ with thousands of residents of South Atlanta!
- Welcoming over 2,000 members into the fellowship of God’s family, loving, laughing, learning and living in harmony together. People of all backgrounds.
- Developing people to spiritual maturity through Bible studies, seminars, retreats, small groups, and a Bible school for our own members.
- Equipping every believer for significant ministry by helping them discover the gifts and talents God gave them and empowering every member for personal life mission in the world.
To have facilities including a worship center seating thousands, a counseling and prayer center, classrooms for Bible studies and training ministers and a recreation area, pantry, closet, fitness center, credit union, ministry for first time home buyers, minister to the total person — spiritually, emotionally, physically and socially:
- DYNAMIC YOUTH AND FAMILY MINISTRY
- STAFF COUNSELOR, YOUTH PASTOR, etc.
- MINISTRY TO THE POOR, CHEMICALLY DEPENDENT
- MISSIONS NOT ONLY TO AFRICA BUT INNER CITY ATLANTA
- 100 SMALL GROUPS.